The RytAir Lifetime & 3-Year Warranty
Specific RytAir products, listed below, are eligible for our Lifetime and/or our 3-Year Warranty.
Important Maintenance Requirements
Nothing is more important to RytAir than the safety and efficacy of our offered products. To ensure safe and effective operation and to prolong the life of the product, please always read your Owner's Manual and follow all operation and installation instructions. Failure to properly maintain your item will void the Lifetime and/or 3-Year Warranty and may cause the item to function improperly or not at all.
Products With The RytAir Lifetime Warranty:
The 2500 Series Baseboard by Qmark (All Models).
- RytAir will repair or replace any 2500 Series Baseboard by Qmark found to be defective at any time.
The HBB Series Baseboard by Qmark (All Models).
- RytAir will repair or replace any HBB Series Baseboard by Qmark found to be defective at any time.
The QMKC Series Baseboard by Qmark (All Models).
- RytAir will repair or replace any QMKC Series Baseboard by Qmark found to be defective at any time.
The Electric Radiant Ceiling Panels by Ducoterra (All Models).
- RytAir will repair or replace any Electric Ceiling Panels by Ducoterra found to be defective at any time.
Products With The RytAir 3-Year Warranty:
The Leading Edge Ceiling Fans (All Models).
- RytAir will repair or replace any Ceiling Fans by Leading Edge found to be defective within 3 years of your purchase date.
The following scenarios void your Lifetime Warranty and/or your 3-Year Warranty:
- Damage occurs to the product through improper installation or incorrect supply voltage.
- Damage occurs to the product through improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, accident, or alteration.
- The use of unauthorized accessories or unauthorized components constitutes an alteration and voids all warranties.
- RytAir's Lifetime and/or 3-Year Warranty is limited to repair or replacement. Refunds are not available under this warranty. Please view our Return Policy for refund details.
- If RytAir decides a replacement part is the best alternative for fixing your item issue, the replacement part(s) are subject to the same Lifetime or 3-Year Warranty rules as the original product. No additional warranties are created by the installation of a new replacement part.
If your RytAir product has stopped working and you believe it is a defect subject to our Lifetime and/or 3-Year Warranty, please email email@example.com. Please include your order number in the subject of the email. Please describe the issue in detail and a RytAir representative will get back to you as soon as possible to process your repair or replacement request.
Lifetime and/or 3-Year Warranty questions can also be handled by our online chat agents. If you'd like to speak to a rep in real time, please use the chat box available on our website. Our agents are online between 9 and 5pm Eastern Time M-F.